This week’s vlogging prompt from Mama Kat was quite a challenge for me; dinner at my house. You may be asking yourself why on earth this would be difficult? I can think of quite a few reasons…
- I don’t like to cook
- I’m tired after getting home from work
- Sam is happier if I bring him home McDonald’s
- I’m impatient and don’t want to wait for food
- Did I mention how much I truly dislike cooking?
- I have a bad habit of burning dinner
Luckily, I decided to make it easy on myself by visiting Costco before coming home. For the sake of the camera, I even cooked (well heated it anyway) the pizza in my own oven rather than bringing it home already made.
I know! It’s a miracle.
Remembering to use the timer this time, I didn’t burn dinner. Sam and I ate on the sofa while watching Batman Begins and I enjoyed a nice glass of cab. Come on over anytime and I promise I will try not to annihilate the meal by overcooking it. Maybe we can go out instead? It’s all good.